Use OneSearch to search for scores. Below are search tips to use when searching for a score.
- Perform a keyword search in OneSearch on your topic.
- Choose keywords that describe the composer or work title that you are looking for
- Consider how common your keyword(s) are to other composers or works and be more specific if necessary (e.g. search johann sebastian bach instead of bach)
- Consider alternate names or titles as search terms
- Use the filters to limit to either resource type score and/or CSP score collections
- Expand your search to partner libraries to see items that can be requested from other libraries