Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Books in CLICsearch
- Make sure to sign in to CLICsearch with your CSP user name and password to be able to save searches and request items.
- If you find a physical book at a different library, click the book's title and then hit the "Request from a CLIC library" link--this will only be available if you are signed in. Submit the prepopulated form. Most books arrive within 1-2 business days.
- If you are working last minute, you can select Concordia University, Saint Paul from the "CLIC Schools" limiter in the left sidebar.
Where Are the Art Books Located?
3 Locations at CSP, all with Call Numbers between 700-780
1. Reference - Downstairs, low shelving in the center range of stacks
2. Oversize - Downstairs, filed at the end after the 900s
3. Main - Downstairs, interfiled among all the other books