1. Use keywords to search in OneSearch. For example, blind, deaf, autism, etc.
2. Limit to Physical items@CSP to find children's materials in the CSP Library.
3. Limit to a collection or collections in the CSP Library (e.g. Picture Books, Juvenile Nonfiction, etc.)
4. Children's books are located on the lower level of the Library Technology Center. Contact the library if you need help finding library materials.
1. Use keywords to search in OneSearch. For example, wheelchair, blind, deaf, etc
2. Limit to Online @CSP
3. Limit to Books (this will help you limit to online ebooks only)
4. Limit by Genre:
1. Look at the Details section in the book's result info to find helpful Subject Tags.
2. Click on a Subject Tag to create a new search for all items with that subject.
Use the link below to see examples of books with characters dealing with a disability. You can browse the list or search within the list using keywords (e.g. blind).