1. Click here to access the download page on the Mendeley website.
2. Select your operating system and click the red download button. (Download options are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.)
3. While it's downloading, click the button at the top of the screen that says "Create account." You can use your CSP email address to do this.
4. When the program is finished installing, log in to the program with the log in information you created in the previous step.
5. Return to the download page to install a Web Importer for your browser and/or a Citation Plugin for your word processing software.
Optional: Download the mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.